Comprehensive premium services at Agroprosperis Bank is a special level of service, exclusive access to privileges and effective management of your finances in a reliable bank with American capital. Faster, more comfortable, more profitable.
for your comfortable
Promotions from partners
Discounts on travel, shopping,
Visa customer support
on time deposits
Personal broker for acquisition
of domestic government bonds
50% discount on renting
individual safe boxes
business halls Lounge Key
Profitable exchange rates
for the purchase of currency
with credit to the deposit
when traveling abroad
with a limit of 2.5 million USD
Personal assistants 24/7
to solve any problems
and favorable offers
support in online format
UAH 10,000 per year
UAH 0,00 - for the first 12 months for TOP management of the companies, served under salary project agreements
Fill out the form and our managers will contact you soon
By clicking the "Send" button, you consent to the processing of personal data and confirm familiarization and agreement with the public offer
Expect a call from a premium manager in the near future
Rules and terms on banking services
Key characteristics of "PROSPERITY package of services"
Key characteristics of Credit limit
Residual income calculator
Possible consequences for the client in case of using a banking service or failure to fulfill his obligations under the agreement on the provision of this banking service:
- accepting the conditions of the public offer on the rules and conditions for the provision of banking services for customers - individuals and the terms and conditions of a bank account provided for in the agreement, operations on which can be carried out using electronic means of payment, the client undertakes to pay for the relevant banking services in accordance with the Bank's tariffs;
- in case of violation of the terms of the agreement and in cases determined by the terms of the agreement, the bank has the right to suspend (temporarily) all or individual operations on and / or block the card, refuse to serve the client;
- in accordance with the norms of the current legislation of Ukraine, income received by the client in accordance with the terms of the Bank Account Agreement, transactions on which can be carried out using taxable electronic means of payment.
The bank is prohibited from requiring the customer to purchase any goods or services from the bank or a related or related person as a prerequisite for the provision of these services (except for the provision of a package of banking services).
The Bank does not have the right to unilaterally amend the agreements concluded with clients, unless otherwise provided by the agreement or the law.
The Bank's customers have the opportunity to refuse to receive advertising materials by means of remote communication channels.
Possible consequences for the Client in case of using the banking service or non-fulfillment of obligations under the agreement on the provision of this banking service:
- accepting the terms of the public offer on the rules and conditions of banking services (hereinafter - the Agreement) for Customers - individuals and the terms of the bank account agreement, transactions which may be carried out using electronic means of payment, the Client undertakes to pay for relevant banking services Bank's tariffs;
- when obtaining a loan from the borrower there are costs in the form of interest, commissions and other payments for the Bank's services, in accordance with the terms of the Agreement;
- in case of late repayment of credit debt or other violations of the terms of the Agreement, the borrower may be subject to penalties in accordance with the terms of the Agreement;
- in case of improper fulfillment by the borrower of its obligations under the terms of the Agreement, the Bank has the right to apply to the relevant state authorities in order to meet its requirements, including compulsorily;
- term of credit limit (credit) - 12 months. In this case, the term of the loan is extended for every next 12 months, if at least 15 calendar days before the expiration date of the loan the Bank does not notify the Client of the termination of the loan;
- The Client has the right to withdraw from the Agreement without explanation within 14 calendar days from the date of the agreement, which the Client notifies the Bank in writing. If the Client submits the notice not in person, it must be notarized or submitted and signed by a representative with a power of attorney to perform such actions. Within seven calendar days from the date of submission of the written notice of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Client is obliged to return to the Bank the funds received under the Agreement and pay interest for the period from the date of receipt to the date of return at the rate specified in the Agreement;
- The Client has the right to terminate or terminate the Agreement by early full repayment of the loan. Any penalties in case of early (full or partial) repayment of the loan are not accrued and are not paid;
- The Client has the right to repay the Loan in full or in part at any time, including by increasing the amount of the Mandatory Minimum Payment, and to pay interest for the use of the Loan for the period of actual use of the Loan;
- information about the Borrower may be provided to the Bureau of Credit Histories, Credit Register;
- in case of violation of the terms of the Agreement and in cases specified in the terms of the Agreement, the Bank has the right to suspend (temporarily) all or some operations on and / or block the card, refuse to serve the Client;
The Bank is prohibited from requiring the Client to purchase any goods or services from the Bank or a related or related person as a mandatory condition for the provision of these services (except for the provision of a package of banking services).
The Bank has no right to amend the agreements concluded with the Clients unilaterally, unless otherwise provided by the Agreement or the law.
The Bank's clients have the right to refuse to receive advertising materials by means of remote communication channels.
Recommendations on avoiding cases of increased risk of losses for the user of a bank payment card
Recommendations for detecting phishing websites
AP Bank Online Banking Security Recomendations
We draw your attention to the need to inform the Bank immediately
In case of loss or withdrawal of the card during the transaction, as well as in case the PIN code of the card became known to another person, the Client is obliged, as soon as possible, to inform the Bank about this and to block the operation of the card by 24-hour telephone numbers:
0-800-505-555 (toll-free in Ukraine) and 044-290-93-10 (Customer Service Center). Verbal notification must be confirmed by a written statement addressed to the Bank.
In the event of unauthorized access to your account in the AP Bank SDBO, or in the event of the possibility of such unauthorized access, or if you notice a change in the information in the AP Bank SDBO (personal data, information about the services/products registered with the bank, accounts and balances of funds made operations, etc.), in case of loss of a financial phone number (SIM card) or a mobile phone with a financial number, contact the Bank's technical support for users at the phone number 0 800 300 170 (toll-free in Ukraine) or +38 (044) 392 93 73
If you received an e-mail (including from any address of the Bank) with a request to notify or confirm your login or password - do not respond to the request. Remember, the Bank never asks for such user data regarding login and password. Call the Bank's user technical support service at 0 800 300 170 (toll-free in Ukraine) or +38 (044) 392 93 73 and report the incident.
Always perform a visual check of the site's domain name to ensure that it is an official and not a phishing page of attackers using the guidelines for detecting phishing websites.
Currently, JSC "AGROPROSPERIS BANK" has the following official websites:
https://ap-bank.com/ - the official website of the Bank;
https://online.ap-bank.com/ - the official website of the Bank for access to the remote banking system of AP Bank.
If you detect a phishing site, call the technical support service for users of the Bank at phone number 0 800 300 170 (toll-free in Ukraine) or +38 (044) 392 93 73 and report it.