In order to reduce the possible financial losses that may be associated with the forgery or fraudulent use of a payment card or its details, the Bank has set limits on the amounts of transactions that can be conducted using the card. These restrictions are set taking into account the potential risk depending on the type of operation (payment or withdrawal of cash), the country in which the transaction is being conducted, and the type of goods / services paid by the card.
Daily limits set on JSC "AP BANK" cards:
On request, you can increase your card daily limit by calling the Customer Service Center at
0 800 505 555 (toll-free in Ukraine), +380 (44) 290 93 10.
Maximum card limits:
For individual limits please apply to JSC “AP BANK”.
JSC "AP BANK" serves the payment cards of the international payment system VISA.
Find out about the security of electronic payments from these videos:
More information is available on the .
All cards issued by the Bank are international and can be used to withdraw cash at ATMs and pay for products and services at points where the logo of the international payment system Visa is present.
If you need a card for traveling abroad or for payments on the Internet on foreign sites, we offer you some useful tips:
- if the currency is the euro, we recommend using the card in euro, if the currency of the country is the US dollar - a card in dollars. Thus, you exclude the conversion fee;
- only the account holder can replenish a card account in foreign currency; any individual can replenish the card account in UAH. Thus, if you may need third parties to replenish your card account - we recommend using the card in UAH;
- If the country's currency is different from the US dollar or the euro, we recommend using a card in US dollars. The currency of the IPS Visa payment is the US dollar and you will be able to avoid exchange rate losses due to double conversion;
- when paying by card for purchases or withdrawals of cash at ATMs abroad, we recommend choosing the national currency of the country. This will allow you to avoid exchange rate losses due to double conversion.
Algorithm for calculating the amount of blocking / write-offs for transactions in case if the currency of transactions differs from the currency of the card account:
- At the moment of transaction on the card account, the amount is locked against the currency rate (IPS and / or Bank) established on the day of the transaction, depending on the currency of the transaction and the currency of the account, namely:
• if the currency of the operation coincides with the currency of the account, then the amount in the transaction currency is blocked;
• if the currency of the transaction does not coincide with the currency of the account and the currency of the account coincides with the currency of the U.S. dollar, then the amount is blocked in the currency of the US dollar at the IPS rate;
• If the currency of the transaction does not coincide with the currency of the account and the currency of the account does not coincide with the currency of the U.S. dollar, the transaction amount is converted at the IPU rate to the currency of the United States dollar, and from the currency of the US dollar at the rate of the Bank converted into the currency of the account and blocked.
- debiting funds from the card account, according to the rules of the IPS, takes place within 2-10 days after the transaction at the settlement rate effective on the day of writing off funds from the card account.
Sms-message is sent at the moment of blocking the amount.
Due to the fact that there is a difference between the time of blocking the amount in the account and its actual write-off, there may be a difference between the amount of funds blocked and debited.
The size of the commission for the conversion of currencies on card accounts is determined by the Bank's rates.
The IPS Visa currency exchange rate is available .
Agroprospress Bank is part of the Radius ATM network, which has nearly 200 ATMs in Kyiv and more than 1500 ATMs across Ukraine.
For cards issued by Agroprosperis Bank, receiving cash at ATMs of the partner banks that are part of the Radius network is free of charge.