In order to reduce the possible financial losses that may be associated with the forgery or fraudulent use of a payment card or its details, the Bank has set limits on the amounts of transactions that can be conducted using the card. These restrictions are set taking into account the potential risk depending on the type of operation (payment or withdrawal of cash), the country in which the transaction is being conducted, and the type of goods / services paid by the card.
Daily limits set on JSC "AP BANK" cards:
On request, you can increase your card daily limit by calling the Customer Service Center at
0 800 505 555 (toll-free in Ukraine), +380 (44) 290 93 10.
Maximum card limits:
JSC "AP BANK" serves the payment cards of the international payment system VISA.
Keep bank card details secret
Information that you can safely disclose is a card number (16 digits indicated on the front of the card) and Your name and surname. Just the card number is enough to transfer money to it, the payer does not need other information, even the name is not necessary.
Information you can provide to the bank for identification is a card number, a word-password to the account and Your name and surname, date of birth, passport data. This data is sufficient for identification, the bank does not require any other information.
Information you should always keep secret:
Never share this information with anyone, not even a bank representative, only you should know it. If you are asked for this information, it is a 100% scammer. If you have accidentally disclosed the secret details of the payment card to scammers, immediately call the bank's hotline at the phone number indicated on the back of the card.
Read more about the security of payment cards on the website of the National Bank of Ukraine in the section Security
Telephone scam is a type of scam in which a scammer calls and persuades a victim to provide personal, financial, or confidential information or to transfer money.
A scammer can introduce himself as anyone: an employee of a Bank, NBU, Pension Fund, Police, Mobile operator, buyer of your goods, etc.
End the conversation if the caller:
Three typical scenarios of telephone scam:
Read more about how to act in each of these cases on the website of the National Bank of Ukraine in the section Telephone scam.
Your bank accounts are linked to your mobile phone number (financial number). After accessing the SIM card, scammers can access the accounts.
How to protect your financial number and your accounts:
How scammers can use your financial number and what to do in this case, read on the website of the National Bank of Ukraine in the section Financial number.
Buy and pay online on trusted websites
What are the signs of scam in online commerce and what to do if you come across them, read on the website of the National Bank of Ukraine in the section Online shopping
Faced with a scammer?
Pass the scammer's contacts to the Cyberpolice.
The application to the Cyberpolice can be left on the official website
or by phone 0 800 505 170.
All cards issued by the Bank are international and can be used to withdraw cash at ATMs and pay for products and services at points where the logo of the international payment system Visa is present.
If you need a card for traveling abroad or for payments on the Internet on foreign sites, we offer you some useful tips:
- if the currency is the euro, we recommend using the card in euro, if the currency of the country is the US dollar - a card in dollars. Thus, you exclude the conversion fee;
- only the account holder can replenish a card account in foreign currency; any individual can replenish the card account in UAH. Thus, if you may need third parties to replenish your card account - we recommend using the card in UAH;
- If the country's currency is different from the US dollar or the euro, we recommend using a card in US dollars. The currency of the IPS Visa payment is the US dollar and you will be able to avoid exchange rate losses due to double conversion;
- when paying by card for purchases or withdrawals of cash at ATMs abroad, we recommend choosing the national currency of the country. This will allow you to avoid exchange rate losses due to double conversion.
Algorithm for calculating the amount of blocking / write-offs for transactions in case if the currency of transactions differs from the currency of the card account:
- At the moment of transaction on the card account, the amount is locked against the currency rate (IPS and / or Bank) established on the day of the transaction, depending on the currency of the transaction and the currency of the account, namely:
• if the currency of the operation coincides with the currency of the account, then the amount in the transaction currency is blocked;
• if the currency of the transaction does not coincide with the currency of the account and the currency of the account coincides with the currency of the U.S. dollar, then the amount is blocked in the currency of the US dollar at the IPS rate;
• If the currency of the transaction does not coincide with the currency of the account and the currency of the account does not coincide with the currency of the U.S. dollar, the transaction amount is converted at the IPU rate to the currency of the United States dollar, and from the currency of the US dollar at the rate of the Bank converted into the currency of the account and blocked.
- debiting funds from the card account, according to the rules of the IPS, takes place within 2-10 days after the transaction at the settlement rate effective on the day of writing off funds from the card account.
Sms-message is sent at the moment of blocking the amount.
Due to the fact that there is a difference between the time of blocking the amount in the account and its actual write-off, there may be a difference between the amount of funds blocked and debited.
The size of the commission for the conversion of currencies on card accounts is determined by the Bank's rates.
The IPS Visa currency exchange rate is available .
Agroprospress Bank is part of the Radius ATM network, which has nearly 200 ATMs in Kyiv and more than 1500 ATMs across Ukraine.
For cards issued by Agroprosperis Bank, receiving cash at ATMs of the partner banks that are part of the Radius network is free of charge.
Possible consequences for the client in case of using a banking service or failure to fulfill his obligations under the agreement on the provision of this banking service:
- accepting the conditions of the public offer on the rules and conditions for the provision of banking services for customers - individuals and the terms and conditions of a bank account provided for in the agreement, operations on which can be carried out using electronic means of payment, the client undertakes to pay for the relevant banking services in accordance with the Bank's tariffs;
- in case of violation of the terms of the agreement and in cases determined by the terms of the agreement, the bank has the right to suspend (temporarily) all or individual operations on and / or block the card, refuse to serve the client;
- in accordance with the norms of the current legislation of Ukraine, income received by the client in accordance with the terms of the Bank Account Agreement, transactions on which can be carried out using taxable electronic means of payment.
The bank is prohibited from requiring the customer to purchase any goods or services from the bank or a related or related person as a prerequisite for the provision of these services (except for the provision of a package of banking services).
The Bank does not have the right to unilaterally amend the agreements concluded with clients, unless otherwise provided by the agreement or the law.
The Bank's customers have the opportunity to refuse to receive advertising materials by means of remote communication channels.