Agroprosperis Bank ended the first month of the new year with an increase in key financial indicators:
- Business loan portfolio – UAH 812.3 million (+ UAH 3.4 million);
- Deposit portfolio of individuals - UAH 745.7 million (+ UAH 26 million);
- Assets – 3.39 billion UAH (+700 million UAH).
At the beginning of the year, the branch of Agroprosperis Bank in Vinnytsia joined the joint Power Banking network, and thus already half of our branches work for you even without electricity and communication.
In January, we revised interest rates on hryvnia deposits for individuals. From now on, the highest return on deposits in the bank is 17.75% per annum, and the return on the Mriya card remained unchanged - up to 11% per annum.
Agroprosperis Bank, as always, complies with the requirements of the National Bank regarding mandatory reserves and values of economic standards at levels that are significantly higher than the established ones. The bank's key regulations as of February 1, 2023, in comparison with the limit values established by the NBU:
- H2 adequacy of regulatory capital – 27.27% (at least 10%);
- H3 capital adequacy – 19.10% (not less than 7%);
- L13-1 long open currency position limit – 3.20% (no more than 5%);
- L13-2 limit of short open currency position – 0.00% (no more than 5%);
- Liquidity coverage ratio (LCR) for all currencies – 502.62% (not less than 100%);
- Net stable funding ratio (NSFR) – 294.36% (not less than 90%).
Report files are available on the bank's website in the Performance indicators section.
We thank our customers for their cooperation. We firmly hold the financial front and believe in the Victory of Ukraine!