In September 2022, Agroprosperis Bank steadily provided banking services to the population and businesses and worked on the development of new products and services.
The bank ended the period with the following results:
- Business credit portfolio – UAH 1.046 billion;
- Deposit portfolio of individuals – UAH 603.2 million;
- Assets – UAH 2.227 billion.
Agroprosperis Bank, as always, complies with the requirements of the National Bank regarding mandatory reserves and values of economic standards at levels that are significantly higher than the established ones. The bank's key regulations as of October 1, 2022, in comparison with the limit values established by the NBU:
- H2 adequacy of regulatory capital – 24.78% (not less than 10%);
- H3 capital adequacy – 19.27% (not less than 7%);
- L13-1 long open currency position limit – 3.72% (no more than 5%);
- L13-2 limit of short open currency position – 0.00% (no more than 5%);
- Liquidity coverage ratio (LCR) for all currencies – 312.91% (not less than 100%);
- Net stable funding ratio (NSFR) – 155.70% (not less than 90%).
Report files are available on the bank's website in the Performance indicators section.
The regular report of the rating agency "Expert-Rating" for September 2022 on the renewal of the credit rating of Agroprosperis Bank at the investment level uaAA confirms compliance with all standards of activity.
In September, we extended the validity of the "Good Start" promotion on RKO for business and increased the interest rates on deposits of individuals, offering them a high yield combined with the reliability of a bank with 100% foreign capital of the USA and Europe.
We thank our customers for their cooperation. We firmly hold the financial front and believe in the Victory of Ukraine!