This November will be remembered by Ukrainians for massive rocket fire and long-term power outages. In these extremely difficult conditions, Agroprosperis Bank took all possible measures so that our clients could continue to receive quality services from the bank. We increased the service time and equipped some branches with generators. And for our depositors, the interest rates on hryvnia deposits have been increased and the deposit promotion for new customers of our new branch on the street has been extended. R. Okipnoi, 4.
The bank ended this difficult month with the following financial indicators:
- Business loan portfolio – UAH 904 million;
- Deposit portfolio of individuals - UAH 646.9 million;
- Assets – UAH 2.56 billion.
Agroprosperis Bank, as always, complies with the requirements of the National Bank regarding mandatory reserves and values of economic standards at levels that are significantly higher than the established ones. The bank's key standards as of December 1, 2022, in comparison with the limit values established by the NBU:
- H2 adequacy of regulatory capital – 27.35% (not less than 10%);
- H3 capital adequacy – 20.68% (not less than 7%);
- L13-1 long open currency position limit – 3.43% (no more than 5%);
- L13-2 limit of short open currency position – 0.00% (no more than 5%);
- Liquidity coverage ratio (LCR) for all currencies – 322.59% (not less than 100%);
- Net stable funding ratio (NSFR) – 208.24% (not less than 90%).
Report files are available on the bank's website in the Performance indicators section.
We thank our customers for their cooperation. We firmly hold the financial front and believe in the Victory of Ukraine!