In accordance with the Resolution of the National Bank of Ukraine of 16.12.2021. №142 "On the regulations of the electronic payment system of the NBU and the procedure for the banking system of Ukraine at the end of the reporting year, as well as the transfer of working days of the banking system of Ukraine in 2022" Agroprosperis Bank will work according to the following schedule:
- December 24, 2021 - pre-holiday working day, reduced by 1 hour (until 15:45);
- December 25-27, 2021 - days off;
- December 28-30, 2021 - working days as usual;
- The last payment day in 2021 for settlements in foreign currency (purchase / sale / transfer) - 30.12.2021 within the current regulations;
- The last payment day in 2021 for payments in hryvnia - 30.12.2021, payments will be made until 20:00;
- 31.12.2021 until 13:00 only payments to the budget and payments within the bank will be made;
- January 1-3, 2022 - days off;
- January 4-5, 2022 - working days as usual;
- January 6, 2022 - pre-holiday working day, reduced by 1 hour;
- January 7-9, 2022 - days off;
- From January 10, 2022, the bank operates as usual.
In 2022, the days of the banking system of Ukraine are postponed from Monday, March 7 to Saturday, March 12 and from Monday, June 27 to Saturday, July 2.
Please consider this information when planning your activities.