The rating agency "Expert-Rating" updated the long-term credit rating of Agroprosperis Bank to the uaAA level and the deposit rating to the ua1 level on the national scale. A credit rating at the uaAA level indicates that a bank (borrower) or a separate debt instrument with a uaAA rating is characterized by very high creditworthiness compared to other Ukrainian banks (borrowers) or debt instruments.
Based on the results of the analysis of the bank's financial and statistical reporting, the Agency reached the following conclusions:
Agroprosperis Bank is well-stocked with capital at levels that not only exceeded the limit values established by the NBU many times over, but were also higher than the average market indicators. Yes, as of November 1, 2022:
- the bank's regulatory capital (H1) amounted to UAH 339.495 million, which was UAH 139.495 million higher than the limit set by the NBU.
- The bank's regulatory capital adequacy ratio (H2) was 26.72%, which was 2.67 times higher than the limit set by the regulator, and was also 7.88 percentage points higher. more than the market average.
- The bank's core capital adequacy ratio (H3) was 20.96%, which was three times higher than the limit set by the regulator, and was also 7.98 pp. more than the market average.
Agroprosperis Bank maintained a good reserve of liquidity, as evidenced by the Bank's relevant regulations. As of November 1, 2022:
- NSFR was 164.88%, which is 74.88 pp. exceeded the limit set by the NBU.
- The liquidity coverage ratio for all currencies (LCRvv) was 282.47%, which was 2.82 times higher than the norm established by the regulator.
- The liquidity coverage ratio in foreign currency (LCRs) was 329.96%, which was 3.3 times higher than the limit set by the regulator.
The bank always ensures the high quality of the loan portfolio. As of October 1, 2022, the share of non-performing loans (NPL) in the loans of Agroprosperis Bank was only 2.29%, while the average value of the share of NPLs in the banking system of Ukraine was 35.42%.