The rating agency "Expert-Rating" has upgraded the credit rating of Agroprosperis Bank at uaAA and the rating of deposits at ua1 per national scale.
According to the results of the financial and statistical reports analysis, the Agency made the following conclusions:
Agroprosperis Bank was well provided with capital on equal footing, which not only exceeded the limit values set by the National Bank of Ukraine, but were also larger than the average market indicators. So, as of 01.07.2022:
- Regulatory capital of the bank (H1) was UAH 323.036 million, which exceeded the marginal value by UAH 123.036 million, set by the NBU at a level of UAH 200 million.
- The adequacy of the regulatory capital ratio (H2) was 24.70%, which exceeded the boundary value set by the regulator by 2.47 times, and also increased by 7.54 p.p. more for the mid-market display.
- The capital adequacy ratio for the bank (H3) was 20.22%, which exceeded the limit value set by the regulator, and also increased by 8.82 p.p. more for the mid-market display.
Agroprosperis Bank provided a good liquidity reserve, which confirmed the Bank's high standards. As of 01.07.2022:
- NSFR ratio equaled 161.05%, up 71.05 p.p. exceeded the NBU's limit value.
- The liquidity coverage ratio for all currencies (LCRвв) amounted to 262.68%, which exceeded the norm set by the regulator by 2.63 times.
- The coefficient of liquidity coverage in foreign currency (LCRiv) was 315.38%, which exceeded the threshold level set by the regulator by 3.15 times.
The quality of the bank's loan portfolio is inevitably high. As of 01.06.2022, the share of non-performing loans (NPL) in loans to Agroprosperis Bank accounted for 1.11%, which is 25.92 times less than the average market value for the banking system at a rate of 28.77%.
For the first quarter of 2022, Agroprosperis Bank took off the cash inflow of 933 ths. UAH With this, the net interest income of the Bank rose by 12.48% to UAH 26.250 million, and the net commission income of the bank was UAH 5.369 million. The agency positively assesses the bank's demonstrations of the increase in net interest income and the bank's profit-making activity in spite of the folding mind of the macro-medium, supported by the cob of large-scale military activities from the side of the Russian Federation.
The credit rating at uaAA equals to indicate that a bank (possessor) or a borgo instrument with a uaAA rating is characterized by a higher creditworthiness compared to other Ukrainian banks (possessors) or borgo instruments.