In the difficult times of the struggle of the Ukrainian people against the military aggression of the Russian Federation, Agroprosperis Bank makes maximum efforts to support its customers, continues to provide a full range of services and ensures stable operation of the bank and remote service channels. We are starting to publish for you on a monthly basis concise information about key events, financial indicators and standards of the bank's activity.
According to the results of May 2022, Agroprosperis Bank achieved the following performance indicators compared to the beginning of the month:
- The credit portfolio of the business amounted to UAH 1.117 billion (+ UAH 24 million);
- The deposit portfolio of individuals increased to UAH 517.3 million (+ UAH 1.9 million);
- Assets amounted to UAH 1.932 billion (-52 million UAH).
Agroprosperis Bank always complies with the requirements of the National Bank regarding mandatory reserves and values of economic standards at levels significantly higher than those established. The bank's key regulations as of June 1, 2022, in comparison with the limit values set by the NBU:
- H2 adequacy of regulatory capital - 25.49% (not less than 10%);
- H3 adequacy of fixed capital - 20.98% (not less than 7%);
- L13-1 long open currency position limit - 4.11% (no more than 5%);
- L13-2 limit of short open currency position - 0.00% (no more than 5%);
- Liquidity coverage ratio (LCR) for all currencies - 357.36% (not less than 100%);
- Net stable funding ratio (NSFR) - 159.68% (not less than 90%).
Report files are available on the bank's website in the Performance indicators section.
In May, the bank extended the credit holidays for its borrowers, and for depositors launched a new deposit program "Contribute to Victory" for joint charitable support of the Armed Forces of Ukraine.
We thank our customers for their cooperation. We firmly hold the financial front and believe in the Victory of Ukraine!