In July 2022, Agroprosperis Bank continued to maintain the stable operation of service systems and service channels, provide high-quality banking services and improve product conditions. This month, we increased the interest on time deposits, and the yield on the Mriya card increased to 11% per annum – from now on our clients can save profitably and at the same time have full access to their own funds - the optimal solution in the current conditions of uncertainty.
According to the results of July 2022, Agroprosperis Bank achieved the following results compared to the previous month:
• The credit portfolio of business amounted to UAH 1.142 billion (+ UAH 17 million);
• The deposit portfolio of individuals increased to UAH 584.1 million (+ UAH 54.4 million);
• Assets amounted to UAH 2.069 billion (-19.5 million UAH).
Agroprosperis Bank always complies with the requirements of the National Bank regarding mandatory reserves and values of economic standards at levels significantly higher than established. The bank's key ratios as of August 1, 2022, in comparison with the limit values set by the NBU:
• H2 adequacy of regulatory capital – 24.89% (not less than 10%);
• H3 capital adequacy – 19.58% (not less than 7%);
• L13-1 long open currency position limit – 3.86% (not more than 5%);
• L13-2 limit of short open currency position – 0.00% (not more than 5%);
• Liquidity coverage ratio (LCR) for all currencies – 364.52% (not less than 100%);
• Net stable funding ratio (NSFR) – 147.68% (not less than 90%).
Report files are available on the bank's website in the Performance indicators section.
In July, the bank once again confirmed the long-term credit rating at the uaAA level, which indicates very high creditworthiness. According to the conclusions of the agency, Agroprosperis Bank is well-capitalized, maintains a substantial liquidity reserve on an ongoing basis, ensures the high quality of the loan portfolio, demonstrates an increase in net interest income and profitable operations. You can read the rating report in the Ratings section.
We thank our customers for their cooperation. We firmly hold the financial front and believe in the Victory of Ukraine!