Agroprosperis Bank ended February 2023 with the following financial results:
- Business loan portfolio – UAH 801.6 million;
- Deposit portfolio of individuals - UAH 748.4 million;
- Assets – UAH 3.2 billion.
- Profit – UAH 5.6 million.
This month, we once again extended the validity of cards that expired in February 2022 or later, as well as increased the limits for transactions with bank cards. For business clients, we have continued the promotional program "Successful Start", under which you can open a business account for free and switch to convenient settlement and cash service at Agroprosperis Bank.
On February 22, the "Expert-Rating" rating agency, based on the results of 2022, confirmed the credit rating of Agroprosperis Bank at the investment level uaAA and the highest deposit reliability rating ua1 on the national scale.
Agroprosperis Bank, as always, complies with the requirements of the National Bank regarding mandatory reserves and values of economic standards at levels that are significantly higher than the established ones. The bank's key regulations as of March 1, 2023, in comparison with the limit values established by the NBU:
- H2 adequacy of regulatory capital – 28.08% (not less than 10%);
- H3 capital adequacy – 19.99% (not less than 7%);
- L13-1 long open currency position limit – 3.24% (no more than 5%);
- L13-2 limit of short open currency position – 0.00% (no more than 5%);
- Liquidity coverage ratio (LCR) for all currencies – 457.75% (not less than 100%);
- Net stable funding ratio (NSFR) – 223.52% (not less than 90%).
Report files are available on the bank's website in the Performance indicators section.
We thank our customers for their cooperation. We firmly hold the financial front and believe in the Victory of Ukraine!