Agroprosperis Bank ended March 2023 with the following financial results:
- Business loan portfolio – UAH 788 million;
- Deposit portfolio of individuals - UAH 777 million;
- Assets – UAH 3.67 billion;
- Profit – UAH 7.73 million.
Agroprosperis Bank, as always, complies with the requirements of the National Bank regarding mandatory reserves and values of economic standards at levels that are significantly higher than the established ones. The bank's key standards as of April 1, 2023, in comparison with the limit values established by the NBU:
- H2 adequacy of regulatory capital – 26.66% (at least 10%);
- H3 capital adequacy – 18.98% (not less than 7%);
- L13-1 long open currency position limit – 2.85% (no more than 5%);
- L13-2 limit of short open currency position – 0.00% (no more than 5%);
- Liquidity coverage ratio (LCR) for all currencies – 404.17% (not less than 100%);
- Net stable funding ratio (NSFR) – 240.40% (not less than 90%).
Report files are available on the bank's website in the Performance indicators section.
In March, we revised the rates for hryvnia deposits for 1 month, and from now on, the highest short-term deposit interest rates are 16.5% per annum for 3 months.
The end of March was marked by an important event - Agroprosperis Bank successfully switched to the new international standard for the exchange of payment messages ISO 20022 and the new generation of the NBU SEP-4.0 electronic payment system.
We thank our customers for their cooperation. We firmly hold the financial front and believe in the Victory of Ukraine!