During the Christmas holidays, Agroprosperis Bank will operate according to the following schedule:
- December 24, 2020 is a pre-holiday working day, reduced by 1 hour
- December 25, 2020 is a holiday
- December 28-30, 2020 are working days as usual
- December 31, 2020 is a working day with the special mode, as described below
- January 1-03, 2021 are non-working days
- January 4-05, 2021 are working days as usual
- January 6, 2021 is a pre-holiday working day, reduced by 1 hour
- January 07, 2021 is a holiday
- January 8-10, 2021 are days off
December 31, 2020 is a working day with the following mode:
- until 13:00 the bank can accept payments to repay debts of customers on loans in cash from customer accounts opened in JSC "AP BANK" and provides servicing of payments made within the bank and initial payments to the State Treasury Service of Ukraine and the NBU;
- until 11:00 the bank's branches carry out income / expenditure cash operations to replenish / issue funds from current (including card), deposit accounts, make transfers without opening an account in favor of the NBU or the State Tax Service of Ukraine, carry out currency exchange operations;
- cash desk of the Head office at 27-T, Dehtiarivs’ka Str. does not provide customer service.
In the period from December 31, 2020 to January 4, 2021 (inclusive), the official exchange rate of hryvnia to foreign currencies and bank metals will be in force, which will be set by the National Bank of Ukraine on December 30, 2020.
From January 11, 2021, the bank operates as usual.
Saturday, January 16, 2021 is a working day with customer service and cash desk hours from 10:00 till 16:00.