The rating agency "Expert-Rating" updated the long-term credit rating of Agroprosperis Bank to the uaAA level and the deposit rating to the ua1 level on the national scale.
According to the conclusions of the Agroprosperis Bank agency:
- well provided with regulatory and fixed capital
- maintains a significant margin of liquidity
- ensures the high quality of the loan portfolio
As of September 1, 2022, the bank achieved the following indicators compared to the limit values established by the NBU:
- Regulatory capital adequacy ratio of H2 bank – 24.37% (2.44 times more)
- Bank H3 core capital adequacy ratio – 18.95% (2.7 times more)
- NSFR net stable funding ratio – 131.99%, (41.99 pp more)
- Liquidity coverage ratio for all currencies (LCRvv) – 315.63% (3.16 times)
- Liquidity coverage ratio in foreign currency (LCRs) – 427.88% (4.28 times).
Since the beginning of 2021, the share of non-performing loans (NPL) has ranged from 1% to 2.06%. As of August 1, 2022, the share of NPL in loans of Agroprosperis Bank was only 1%, while the average value of the share of NPL in the banking system of Ukraine was 31.67%.
From year to year, we constantly comply with all regulations of the regulator, legal requirements, the highest standards of compliance and banking ethics and confirm our high creditworthiness, reliability and stability!