← All deposit programs
Interest rates, % per annum
||Interest rate, % p.a.
||Minimum deposit / recharge amount
Term - 3 months
Payment of interest - at the end of the term
Replenishment - yes
Partial removal - yes
Early termination - yes
Key characteristics of Savings deposit
Rules and terms on banking services
Possible consequences for the client in case of using a banking service or failure to fulfill his obligations under the agreement on the provision of this banking service:
- The deposit provides for the possibility of replenishment by additional contributions during the term of the deposit. The replenishment amount cannot be less than the minimum deposit amount established by the Bank on the date of the deposit placement.
- The deposit provides for the possibility of partial withdrawal of funds during its validity period. The minimum deposit balance in case of partial withdrawal of funds cannot be less (for deposits in hryvnia - UAH 3000.00, for deposits in US dollars - USD 100.00). In the case of a partial return of the deposit, starting from the date of the partial return, interest is calculated on the amount of the balance.
- The deposit provides for the possibility of early termination of the agreement on the initiative of the depositor and the return to the depositor of the deposit and the accrued interest on the deposit at the depositor's written request, provided to the Bank before the date of termination of the agreement and if at least 10 (ten) business days have passed since the date of placing the deposit. Accrual and payment of interest in case of early return of the deposit is carried out on the day of return of the deposit.
- Profits received from deposit (deposit) operations are subject to income taxation, in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
Possible consequences for the client in case of his untimely appeal to the bank for the return of funds attracted under a bank deposit (deposit) agreement:
- The deposit provides for the possibility of automatically extending the storage period of funds.
- The Bank has the right to extend the term of the deposit for the same period for which it was placed on the conditions in force in the bank for a bank deposit of an individual of the same urgency in the same currency as of the date of the extension of the term of the deposit, if the Depositor does not submit a written application to cancel the extension contribution. Extension of the term is possible only 11 times. The interest rate on a deposit that has been extended is equal to the interest rate set by the Bank for a bank deposit of an individual of the same maturity in the same currency on the date of extension of the term of the deposit. In case of cancellation of the prolongation, the amount of the deposit with accrued interest will be paid to the account specified in the bank deposit agreement within the period specified in the agreement.
- The return of the deposit is carried out on the day of the expiration of the term of the deposit (or on the first working day, if the day of the expiration of the term of the deposit is a non-working day) in accordance with the terms of the agreement.
The bank is prohibited from requiring the customer to purchase any goods or services from the bank or a related or related person as a prerequisite for the provision of these services (except for the provision of a package of banking services).
The Bank does not have the right to unilaterally amend the agreements concluded with clients, unless otherwise provided by the agreement or the law.
The Bank's customers have the opportunity to refuse to receive advertising materials by means of remote communication channels.