← All deposit programs
Interest rates, % per annum
||Minimum deposit/ recharge amount
for UAH deposits:
+0.25% when depositing UAH 100,000 or more or presenting of a pension certificate or +0.5% in case of deposit extension
for USD deposits:
+0.25% when depositing USD 5,000 or more or presenting of a pension certificate or in case of deposit extension.
Payment of interest - at the end of the term
Replenishment - no
Partial removal - no
Early termination - no
Key characteristics of Classic+ deposit
Rules and terms on banking services
Possible consequences for the client in case of using a banking service or failure to fulfill his obligations under the agreement on the provision of this banking service:
- The replenishment by additional contributions during the term of the deposit is not applicable.
- The partial withdrawal of deposit funds during its validity period is not applicable.
- The possibility of early termination of the deposit is not applicable.
- Profits received from deposit (deposit) operations are the subject to income taxation, in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
Possible consequences for the client if the client fails to apply to the bank in time for withdrawal of the funds deposited under the bank deposit (savings) agreement:
- The deposit is automatically extended for a new term.
- The Bank has the right to extend the term of the deposit for the same period for which it was placed on the terms and conditions valid in the Bank for a bank deposit of an individual for the same term in the same currency as of the date of the extension of the term of the deposit, if the Depositor does not submit a written application to cancel the extension contribution. Extension of the deposit is possible only 11 times. The interest rate on a deposit that has been extended is equal to the interest rate set by the Bank for a bank deposit of an individual of the same maturity in the same currency on the date of extension of the term of the deposit. In case of cancellation of the prolongation, the amount of the deposit with accrued interest will be paid to the account specified in the bank deposit agreement within the period specified in the agreement.
- The return of the deposit is carried out on the day of the expiration of the term of the deposit (or on the first working day, if the day of the expiration of the term of the deposit is a non-working day) in accordance with the terms of the agreement.
The bank is prohibited from requiring the customer to purchase any goods or services from the bank or a related or related person as a prerequisite for the provision of these services (except for the provision of a package of banking services).
The Bank does not have the right to unilaterally amend the agreements concluded with clients, unless otherwise provided by the agreement or the law.
The Bank's customers have the opportunity to refuse to receive advertising materials by means of remote communication channels.