← All deposit programs
Interest rates, % per annum
||Minimum deposit/ recharge amount
Payment of interest - monthly capitalization
Replenishment - yes
Partial removal - no
Early termination - no
Key characteristics of Capital deposit
Rules and terms on banking services
Possible consequences for the client in case of using a banking service or failure to fulfill his obligations under the agreement on the provision of this banking service:
- The deposit provides for the possibility of replenishment by additional contributions during the term of the deposit. The monthly amount of replenishment cannot exceed twice the size of the initial deposit amount and the amount of one replenishment cannot be less than the minimum deposit amount established by the Bank for this deposit. The course of the month starts from the date of the contract.
- The partial withdrawal of deposit funds during its validity period is not applicable.
- The early termination of the deposit is not applicable.
- The interest accrued by the bank is paid monthly by adding (capitalizing) the accrued interest to the deposit amount and on the day the deposit is returned (or on the first business day if the deposit return day is a non-business day).
- Profits received from deposit (deposit) operations are subject to income taxation, in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
Possible consequences for the client in case of his untimely appeal to the bank for the return of funds attracted under a bank deposit (deposit) agreement:
- The deposit does not provide for the possibility of automatically extending the storage period of funds.
- The return of the deposit is carried out on the day of the expiration of the term of the deposit (or on the first working day, if the day of the expiration of the term of the deposit is a non-working day) in accordance with the terms of the agreement.
The bank is prohibited from requiring the customer to purchase any goods or services from the bank or a related or related person as a prerequisite for the provision of these services (except for the provision of a package of banking services).
The Bank does not have the right to unilaterally amend the agreements concluded with clients, unless otherwise provided by the agreement or the law.
The Bank's customers have the opportunity to refuse to receive advertising materials by means of remote communication channels.